You want a change of scenery, see a new world, work with an extraordinary team, join us and be part of the Heritage family, you won't regret it!
We are currently looking for an innovative and dynamic person, who wishes to add stimulating challenges to his career and who wishes to evolve in a growing company.
As part of your duties, you will have to:
- Analyze calls for tenders
- Take note of the plans and specifications
- Evaluate and determine the scope of the work
- Draw up a list of points to be clarified with the client
- Analyze each item
- List the raw materials
- Identify irregular products
- Issue calls for tenders for subcontracting items
- Establish manufacturing and installation times
- Validate and close submissions
- Attend various meetings relating to estimated and obtained projects.
Heritage operates in the commercial and institutional industry. We perform work for international head offices, major commercial banners in Quebec and Canada, medical clinics, performance halls, educational institutions and in the hotel industry.
Come visit our facilities!
- HIRING BONUS
- Schedule: Flexible & we end at noon on Friday
*** Flexibility of the schedule to accommodate family life ***
- Dental / Disability / Complementary Illness / Life Insurance
- Possibility of teleworking
- sick leave
- 4 weeks vacation
- Cafeteria, microwave and fridge available
- Company events
- On-site parking