You want a change of scenery, see a new world, work with an extraordinary team, join us and be part of the Heritage family, you won't regret it!
As part of your duties, you will have to:
- Prepare the raw material for cutting
- Operate the Biesse-SELCO digital saw (training included)
- Check the quality of the work
- Perform preventive maintenance on the saw
- Participate in the improvement of the production chain
Heritage operates in the commercial and institutional industry. We perform work for international head offices, major commercial banners in Quebec and Canada, medical clinics, performance halls, educational institutions and in the hotel industry.
We manufacture "made-to-measure" and non-repetitive furniture. So there is a lot of variety in the work that you will have to do. Several challenges await you!
Come visit our facilities!
- Salary: Starting at $ 17.00 / hour (depending on experience)
- Work Schedule :
- Monday to Thursday from 6:30 a.m. to 3:45 p.m.
- Friday from 6:30 am to 11:30 am
- *** Flexibility of the schedule to accommodate family life ***
- Job type: Full time, Permanent
- Insurance: Dental Insurance, Disability Insurance, Complementary Health Insurance, Life Insurance
- Personal protective equipment: Shoe / boots, glasses, hearing protection
- Sick leaves
- Paid Christmas holidays according to the number of loyalty years
- Overtime on a regular basis (optional)
- Cafeteria, microwave and fridge available
- Company events
- On-site parking