You want a change of scenery, see a new world, work with an extraordinary team, join us and be part of the Heritage family, you won't regret it!
As a project manager, you are responsible for the implementation of the contracts for which you are responsible while respecting the requirements of the project.
As part of your duties, you will have to:
- Plan and follow deadlines
- Represent the company to clients
- Responsible for communications with the client and professionals
- Responsible for communicating information internally
- Coordinate the installation
- Manage ODCs, submissions and project deficiencies
- Track costs and budgets
Heritage operates in the commercial and institutional industry. We perform work for international head offices, major commercial banners in Quebec and Canada, medical clinics, performance halls, educational institutions and in the hotel industry.
Come visit our facilities!
- HIRING BONUS
- Schedule: Flexible & we end at noon on Friday
*** Flexibility of the schedule to accommodate family life ***
- Dental / Disability / Complementary Illness / Life Insurance
- Possibility of teleworking
- sick leave
- 4 weeks vacation
- Cafeteria, microwave and fridge available
- Company events
- On-site parking